I know I know… a favorites post is totally due! I have not updated you all on my current favorite products, so I thought a post was in order. I went through all of my makeup and skincare products and picked out my current stand-outs to review for you.
- Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash – I have only been using this for only about 2 weeks now but I love it so much. First of all, the product smells AMAZING, and will leave your skin smelling fresh and clean. The product has exfoliating beads within it that helps give your skin a deep clean, but trust me when I say it is not drying, only clarifying and cleansing. I highly recommend. I got mine at Target in the cosmetics section.
- Ponds Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes – These makeup wipes are my favorites (duh–that’s why they are featured). Ponds gives you a great amount of cloths in their packages, they are super soaked and wet with makeup remover and they smell amazing. I always always get the value packs because they are worth it. They are better than ANY drugstore makeup wipe (YES — including the Neutrogena ones in the blue package)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil – I couldn’t remember if I had featured this product on my blog before, but it is the eyeliner I religiously use on my water line. I use the shade “Zero” which is the blackest black. It is the smoothest, most long wearing eye liner you will ever wear and it will not budge or transfer throughout the day. I promise.
- Becca Backlight Filter Face Primer – This is a new product for me and I am so insanely obsessed. This primer brings a radiant glow to your skin before you apply your foundation. It is a subtle glow that truly lasts all day. It isn’t glittery or sparkly, just a nice pretty glow! I apply this with the next product.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – If you have been dying to try the Beauty Blender for your foundation, but don’t want to fork over the money for one you are in major luck. The Real Techniques sponges are actually amazing. I have tried Beauty Blenders in the past, but I find that the Real Techniques ones are absolutely identical in texture. They do have a slightly different shape, as the RT one has a flat side which I actually enjoy. You just wet these and apply your foundation! They are sold at drugstores and Kohls.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray — This stuff is straight up the best. I spray this on EVERY SINGLE DAY after I have finished my face makeup and it locks it in so quick you can actually almost feel it. This company has a few really amazing setting sprays, but this seems to be my favorite from them.
Thanks so so much for reading! I love hearing what other people’s favorites are so if you have a current favorite product let me know so I can try it! You all are so so amazing 🙂 Happy Monday!
“I didn’t come this far to only come this far”